When you press down on the brake pedal do you feel grinding, vibrating or pulsating? Are you hearing a noise when you start to brake? If these conditions are present in your vehicle, and you want to regain the confidence of smooth braking, it’s time to bring your vehicle in and have your brakes looked at and the needed repairs completed by our trusted technicians.
KC Automotive Technicians have a combined experience level of over 50 years, our technicians are expertly trained in brake repair and maintenance. After we perform a thorough brake system inspection, our mechanics will replace your brake pads and/or rotors if necessary.
Brakes are designed to wear out with use, making brake pad and rotor replacement the most common repair job for automotive brake systems. The brake pads apply friction to the brake disk in order to stop your car, so worn pads are the first thing we check if you are experiencing any braking problems.
Since brake pads are only one of the possible problems with your brake system, there are other items we check as well during our inspection. If the pads are worn too thin or are cracked from heat during use, brake rotor replacement may also be necessary, rotors also tend to warp over time.
KC Auto Brake Repair and Service Includes:
- Replacement and installation of any and all needed brake hardware, rotors, calipers, brake hoses, drums and brake master cylinder
- Cleaning and adjustment of drum brakes and parking brakes as needed
- Brake fluid flush and removal of air from the brake lines as needed
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) diagnostics and repair
Brake Fluid Exchange
Brake fluid can become contaminated, once contaminated it will shorten the life of your vehicle’s braking system components. Our Brake Fluid exchange package will help maintain the integrity of your brake system components with the introduction of new, quality brake fluid.
- Extends life of brake system components including calipers, master cylinder, brake hoses and wheel cylinders
- Replacement of existing fluid with new, quality brake fluid specified for your vehicle
- Can reduce the risk of costly repairs down the road
If you suspect issues with your brakes, bring it to the experts are KC Automotive for an inspection and we will walk you through what your car or truck needs.