KC Auto has been servicing the Burke, VA and surrounding area for over 25 years. We understand the importance of keeping your car or truck operating at optimal performance. A great way to improve your vehicle’s handling, increase the life of your tires, and drive safely is by checking your tires every month to ensure that they are inflated with the right amount of air pressure for your specific vehicle.
At KC Auto, we offer a wide range of tires for your vehicle. Let our professional auto technicians help you find, balance, and mount the right tires for your car, truck, or SUV.
Some of the Tire Services we Offer are:
- Wheel Alignment – Wheel alignment refers to an adjustment of your vehicle’s suspension – the suspension is the system that connects a vehicle to its wheels. It is not an adjustment of the tires or wheels themselves. The key to a proper vehicle alignment is adjusting the angles of the tires, this affects how they make contact with the road.
- Tire Mounting – Tire mounting is when our technician puts the tires on the wheels and installs the wheels onto your vehicle’s axles. There are a couple of different methods to mounting a tire, most mechanics use a machine, which is the quickest and easiest method.
- Tire Balancing – Tire balancing is different from tire alignment, tire, or wheel balancing refers to compensation for any weight imbalances that might be in the tire/wheel combination. Tire balancing is often performed in conjunction with wheel alignment.
- Tire Rotation – Tire rotation simply put means changing the position of each of the tires on your vehicle. Most of the time this means moving the front tires to the back and vice versa and crossing them to the opposite side of your car, truck, or SUV. You should rotate your tires as recommended by your vehicle manufacturer, or every 5,000 – 10,000 miles. For many of you, that will mean when you get your vehicle’s oil changed.
- Tire Inspection – Inspecting the tread, sidewall surfaces, and air pressure of your car’s tires should be done every month as part of your regular tire maintenance schedule.
If you have questions or need help with your tires, give us a call to schedule an appointment today.